Feng Shui originated from China over 4,000 years ago. Feng Shui when loosely translated it means Wind and Water. In a way, we have been hinted that Feng Shui relates to our living environment interacts with us when we stay in the property or office. It is amazing how Feng Shui can either help us to improve in our lives or gives detrimental effects on the property occupants’ life if there is negative Feng Shui formation or placement in the said property.
As practising Feng Shui masters, CM Centre founders have always been fascinated about Feng Shui and related studies since young. They will usually spend a lot time to read up on Feng Shui related materials and tried various Feng Shui products whenever possible. That is why both masters ended up learning Feng Shui from the same famous local Feng Shui master. Because of their passion in Feng Shui and other related studies. This is how CM Centre was founded.
Both founders of CM Centre feels that Feng Shui:
- Feng Shui harness natural Qi (energy) to provide positive effect for the property occupants.
- When the correct Feng Shui methodology is applied it can help enhance wealth and health luck.
- Property with poor Feng Shui placement, is known to bring in negative effects Eg: poor health or poor wealth accumulation to the property occupants over time. Yes, you do not get the poor Feng Shui effects immediately, but such Feng Shui effects are slowly built over time in the occupant property.
- Feng Shui does not need major renovation that bring major upheaval property occupants.
- Feng Shui does not need to be costly and has to remain affordable so that our customers can enjoy good and quality services http://cmcentre.sg/fengshui-services/
- We believe in returning back to our customers and society. Should anyone has interest in Feng Shui studies, we are more than happy to conduct Feng Shui related courses to help them understand most of our Feng Shui methodologies. These are mostly tested and proven Feng Shui methods that were handed down by our masters.
What is our USP (Unique Selling Point)?:
While there are a lot of Feng Shui master marketing their services. What makes CM Centre different from other Feng Shui masters?
- Apart from learning classical Feng Shui from our masters, we also ensure that we put our Feng Shui methods and products to test on our own property first! We ensure that we have tested Feng Shui methods onto ourselves first before we applied to our customers. Our customers’ property is not Feng Shui methods testing grounds.
- We own Feng Shui products http://cmcentre.sg/shop/feng-shui.html but we don’t perform hard sell tactics to sell our Feng Shui products.
- We DON’T perform “Harsh and Scare” methods into engaging our Feng Shui services or products.
- Apart from providing Feng Shui services, we also provide education in Chinese Metaphysics or corporate events where you engage us for yearly Feng Shui talks. You could find our yearly Feng Shui articles as well: http://cmcentre.sg/fengshui-article/
- We also believe in nurturing potential Feng Shui masters. In order for us to do that we provide Feng Shui related courses and guidance. This is to help them jump start their Feng Shui careers. You could contact us http://cmcentre.sg/fengshui-contact-us/ to find out more.
CM Centre Has Systematic Feng Shui Processes:
We hope that by letting you know our passion and drive in Feng Shui will help to make better and informed decisions in engaging our Feng Shui services for your property. This is how we usually do our Feng Shui audit http://cmcentre.sg/news_post/feng-shui-audit-services/ :
- Property occupants’ Bazi and address.
- Using our Feng Shui Compass (Luo Pan) to access your property’s energy (Qi).
- Locate the Feng Shui wealth spot of your property.
- After the Feng Shui audit, we will explain why such Feng Shui placement is required to enhance your property energies.
- Short analysis of Bazi reading for the property’s occupants.
Such systematic Feng Shui audit process is strictly adhered for our Feng Shui masters. Therefore this proven processes are applied to other properties like office buildings or even factories. We are glad to say that our Feng Shui methods are proven and has brought benefits to our property occupants. http://cmcentre.sg/service/feng-shui-business-package/
CM Centre Mission & Vision:
To spread Chinese metaphysics wisdom through education and help like-minded individuals to kick start their Chinese metaphysics career through our company portal.